Saturday, July 2, 2011

Gmail... Just Got Better!!

I must say, I use Gmail extensively for work and personal purposes.  I love the fact that I can sign into one Gmail address and not only receive emails from all my email account's, but also reply as if I where logged into that particular email account.  That's amazing flexibility that I hadn't found anywhere else.  I thought it couldn't get any better...

Now the folks at Rapportive did just that... They made Gmail even better. With their extension, you can now control all of your social media.  Every time you receive an email or look up a past email, it searches for that person's linkedin, facebook, google contact and twitter information!  For example, I had a lead that came through for my surgical headlights.  I went back to that email and it pulled up the contacts linkedin profile.  I will now be not only able to link with my prospective client, but I will also be able to get some background information.

For more information, go checkout Rapportive's website!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with foul language, derogatory remarks, or links will be omitted.